We’ve been prepping for our October 2017 Ritual Design for org class at Stanford d.school. In our prep, we’ve been talking through quick and effective ways to produce bonding rituals in organizations.
Some of the notes:
- signal that this is a playful and free context
- involve music, rhythm
- get to synchronicity of bodies, everyone moving in the same way
- involve food and drink sharing
- get masks and costumes in action
- don’t be too novel — present something new so you’re not boring, but not so much new all at once that you freak people out